In-House Dental Surgery
Offering your dental patient in-house dental surgery is a winning situation for all parties involved.
- Happier patients--your patients want all their treatment done where they are most comfortable...in your office.
- Increased case acceptance--patients follow-through with treatment more predictably with in-house services.
- Improved profitability--a portion of the treatment fee is retained by your practice, not referred away.
Patient Care is #1
You expect your patients to be taken care of with the same level of care and compassion that you provide. For that reason, we take extra care to:
- Provide a consultation prior to treatment in order to explain the procedure, the anesthesia, and the home-care instructions
- Provide IV sedation for patient comfort
- Provide personal follow-up within 24 hours after each procedure
- Offer a variety of patient education tools--both in writing and on video