All of the following information is to be used as a guide for the patients of Steve Ragsdale, DDS, PLLC.
How to use this Index:
Find the medications that Dr. Ragsdale prescribed for you, and carefully read the details. This index should help you become more familiar with your medications--enabling you to maximize their potential. Dr. Ragsdale intends to help his patients through the healing process in as many ways as possible. All of this information is downloadable and printable for your convenience.
- Advil 200 mg. -- Generic Name: Ibuprofen
- Zofran 8 mg. Tablets -- Generic Name: Ondansetron ODT
- Vicodin Tabs -- Generic Name: Hydrocodone
- Penicillin VK 500 mg. Tabs -- Generic Name: Penicillin V. Potassium
- Decadron Tablet 4 mg. -- Generic Name: Dexamethasone
- Peridex Oral Rinse -- Generic Name: Chlorhexidine
Back to Pre-Operative Instructions